ABOUT THE POSITION
We’re looking for an entry-level Advertising Specialist. You will be responsible for managing all aspects of set-up, delivery, and optimization of advertising campaigns featuring influencer content on behalf of our industry clients. The work includes creating and executing strategy in paid social. Our company has been 100% virtual for 10+ years. We are open to applicants from anywhere in the U.S. This is a full-time, exempt position reporting to the Client Services Director.
You have experience in campaign creation and targeting strategy. You are enthusiastic about digital marketing campaigns such as PPC, social ads, programmatic display, and email marketing. You are able to promote client campaigns and produce results based on client needs. You have a strong analytical and creative mind coupled with a passion for turning leads into conversions. You are CLEVER.
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Manage end-to-end PPC and paid social campaigns for digital marketing clients
- Proactively monitor and analyze performance metrics to help ensure proper campaign delivery and to improve campaign performance
- Set up, traffic, monitor, and optimize advertising campaigns
- Define testing plans, use heatmaps, analytics, and other data at your disposal to determine improvements to the customer journey
- Collaborate actively with client services and sales teams to ensure resolution of day-to-day issues and creating new processes to optimize existing operational processes
- Using large sets of data, craft narratives to influence customer behavior
- Proactively monitor campaign delivery, investigating discrepancies with clients, agencies, and third-party platforms as needed
- Troubleshoot delivery and/or creative issues while the campaigns are in progress
- Manage day-to-day servicing of needs of clients, including campaign optimization, reporting, and follow-up with any additional requests
- 1-3 years of experience managing paid social
- Data analysis, account management, or related experience
- Experience working with industry tools (including, but not limited to: Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Business Manager, Pinterest For Business, TikTok Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc.)
- Bonus: Experience in paid search, Google AdWords, Google Analytics
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in paid social media
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to lead client relationships and creatively solve complex client issues, including troubleshooting when necessary
- Familiarity with aspects of program management, in-depth knowledge, and understanding of social media platforms, influencers (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Expert communication skills and ability to present ideas and handle client needs over the phone; strong written communication skills
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail; Strong organizational skills
- Proven ability to act as a liaison between multiple departments, understanding different stakeholder needs
- Attention to detail with an understanding of project management principles and processes
- Prowess in all MS Office programs and Google apps
- Consistent access to the internet; ability to be successful and maintain motivation in a highly remote work environment
- Competitive hourly rate (DOE)
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more)
- Paid holidays, sick days, unlimited vacation
- High quality of life (work from home, supportive corporate culture, unlimited vacation – you’re an A-player, you can take time when you need it.)
- The prestige of working for one of the most innovative and highly regarded agencies in the business
- Please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your specific experience and qualifications to email@example.com. Please include the word ‘warrior’ somewhere in your cover letter and Advertising Specialist in the subject line.
CLEVER ANTI-RACISM STATEMENT
We are committed to making CLEVER an anti-racist organization. We will do our part to dismantle racism and systems of white supremacy, to create a race equity culture that extends from our employees to our work, our partnerships, and our industry. Consumers expect businesses to participate, vocally and with accountability, in this long-overdue anti-racist movement. Therefore, the only way for our business to be successful is to prioritize achieving race equity.
CLEVER values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, Black, Indigenous, and Non-Black people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
CLEVER celebrates diversity and, as an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all teammates and applicants. Our teammates and applicants will not be discriminated against for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.