ASSOCIATE PROJECT MANAGER
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Associate Project Manager supports the Client & Membership Services team with program deliverables that involve CLEVER clients and influencers. They are responsible for working with internal partners, such as technology and sales, to improve our processes and service. This position requires a hands-on, team player with passion, energy, and motivation. This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Client Services Director.
You understand social media, know how to keep a plan running on time, and have exceptional communication skills. You are able to work well with an extended team in a virtual work environment. You collaborate and solve problems. You’re also able to manage your tasks and time, but also know when to proactively ask for help and guidance. You are passionate about providing exceptional work and making smart recommendations. You are CLEVER.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Include, But Are Not Limited To)
- Work closely with project managers to support programs
- Understand program goals and activations, analyze and manage project risk
- Contribute to project-related planning and tasks, including timelines, research, various communication (e.g. outreach, instructions), reports
- Quality assurance across programs including tracking content for timeliness and checking content for accuracy to ensure participants have met requirements
- Monitor, measure, and report on content including program analysis, quantitative measures of reach, and qualitative sentiment
- Review and recommend program applicants to ensure they meet client requirements and are brand-safe, evaluate the outcome
- Research and recruit new members outside of the network to participate in programs
- Build influencer relationships that lead to successful partnerships
- Learn and become proficient with the CLEVER Influencer Management System and its functions to support the various aspects of program management
- Manage Boosts and Boosts process to streamline execution across programs
- Comfortable with project management software to track tasks and time associated with program work
- 1-3 years related work experience, preferably with a focus on Marketing and/or Advertising
- Experience taking the lead on client calls, both internal and external
- Understanding of aspects of program management
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, influencers (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, Tiktok etc.), and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to give and receive feedback with the ability to integrate critical feedback into your day-to-day work
- Expert communication skills and presentation/influencing abilities
- Collaborative work style with the ability to engage people easily and adapt communication style to most effectively achieve goals in any given situation
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service mentality, with the ability to quality control client-facing output
- Creativity, strategic thinking, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Consistent and reliable access to the Internet; Ability to be successful and maintain motivation in a highly remote work environment
- $40-55k equivalent hourly rate. This is reliant on a variety of factors including experience level, skill-set, and geographic location.
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more)
- Paid holidays, sick days, unlimited vacation
- High quality of life (work from home, supportive corporate culture, unlimited vacation – you’re an A-player, you can take time when you need it.)
- The prestige of working for one of the most innovative and highly regarded agencies in the business
- Our company has been 100% virtual for 10+ years. We are open to applicants from anywhere in the U.S.
- Please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your specific experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the word ‘warrior’ somewhere in your cover letter and Associate Project Manager in the subject line.
CLEVER ANTI-RACISM STATEMENT
We are committed to making CLEVER an anti-racist organization. We will do our part to dismantle racism and systems of white supremacy, to create a race equity culture that extends from our employees to our work, our partnerships, and our industry. Consumers expect businesses to participate, vocally and with accountability, in this long-overdue anti-racist movement. Therefore, the only way for our business to be successful is to prioritize achieving race equity.
CLEVER values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, Black, Indigenous, and Non-Black people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
CLEVER celebrates diversity and, as an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all teammates and applicants. Our teammates and applicants will not be discriminated against for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.