INBOUND MARKETING manager
Working for CLEVER is awesome, exciting, and intense. Our culture is open and transparent. Our goals and ambitions are shared. Our team is exceptionally talented and achievement-oriented and hands-on and smart and thoughtful and really, really nice. And at the end of the day? We have all kinds of fun.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We’re looking for an Inbound Marketing Manager to work with the Marketing and Sales teams to develop innovative, unique marketing programs and campaigns that drive demand with our clients. You’ll build programs and manage the systems required to monitor and generate consistent inbound lead traffic. You will also use our Marketing/Sales tech stack to its fullest potential, employing any and all features available to load the top of the funnel. This is a full-time, exempt position reporting to the Chief Innovation Officer.
The Inbound Marketing Manager is a marketing professional with expertise in building and curating content to attract qualified prospects, and converting them into leads and customers. You are able to work well with an extended team in a virtual work environment. You are proactive and passionate about providing exceptional improvements to processes and service to our staff. You are CLEVER.
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Own the lead scoring model—develop, maintain, optimize and report on lead quality and follow-up with Sales
- Work closely with Sales to develop a closed-loop feedback process that provides insight into the effectiveness of Marketing processes for better lead routing and qualifications
- Work closely with Sales to support the establishment of quarterly and annual lead and opportunity targets to meet revenue goals
- Manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, email, and events to drive customer acquisition
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Conduct customer, competitor, and product research
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics
- Provide reporting on marketing channel contribution to the pipeline
- Provide analyses and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for improvement
- Document, train, and drive adoption of standard marketing/sales enablement software processes, systems, and tools
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize Marketing team performance
- Ensure database hygiene and ongoing maintenance best practices
- Oversee and manage the Marketing/Sales technology stack (primarily HubSpot)
- Ensure processes and best practices are in place to maintain the integrity of the CRM data
- 3+ years of marketing operations or similar roles
- HubSpot experience, with an emphasis on campaign management, a must
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience supporting and scaling demand gen/marketing programs
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software features
HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite hands-on experience is an advantage
- Data-driven and research-oriented
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with diverse audiences and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to act as a liaison between multiple departments, understanding different stakeholder needs
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an understanding of project management principles and processes
- Prowess in all MS Office programs and Google apps
- Consistent access to the internet; Ability to be successful and maintain motivation in a highly virtual work environment
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more)
- Paid holidays, sick days, unlimited vacation
- High quality of life (Work from home, supportive corporate culture, unlimited vacation – you’re an A-player, you can take time when you need it.)
- The prestige of working for one of the most innovative and highly regarded agencies in the business
- San Francisco Bay Area preferred. Consideration will be given to stellar candidates regardless of your location.
- Please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your specific experience and qualifications to email@example.com. Please include the word ‘warrior’ somewhere in your cover letter and Inbound Marketing Manager in the subject line.
CLEVER provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.