Working for CLEVER is awesome, exciting, and intense. Our culture is open and transparent. Our goals and ambitions are shared. Our team is exceptionally talented and achievement-oriented and hands-on and smart and thoughtful and really, really nice. And at the end of the day? We have all kinds of fun.
About the Position
The Sales Coordinator (SC) is an entry-level role that will act as part of our Sales team to uncover and qualify new opportunities across our target market. The SC will reach potential prospects through phone and email outreach to determine the quality of the business and their need for service. This role requires coordinating a variety of partner relationships and deal types, each at different stages in the buying process. They will be measured and compensated based on developing opportunities that result in new business. They will support sales goals through high volume outreach to prospects using a variety of calls, emails, and other sales outreach techniques. They will also work to secure appointments for our sales directors while qualifying leads. This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the CEO.
You are a self-starting, curious, enthusiastic, persistent, and results-driven team member. You will be able to evangelize CLEVER, open doors into opportunities, and consistently exceed targets. You understand influencer marketing and have good communication skills. You work well with an extended team in a virtual work environment, are able to manage your tasks and time, and also know when to ask for help and guidance. You are Clever.
Responsibilities (Include, but Are Not Limited To)
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails (100 contacts/day)
- Establish and expand relationships with key contacts and decision makers
Build and manage brands from industry lists and lists provided by the team as a whole, and drive the sales cycle to qualified opportunity
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, and communicating relevant information
- Respond to inbound leads and convert to opportunities/appointments
- Research prospects to understand how CLEVER’s services can be of use
- Qualify leads and overcome customer objections by understanding customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales director for further development and closure
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects
Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Provide consistent and timely follow up communication along with action steps after every sales call
- Develop and use professional account management tools and follow up procedures including documentation of all sales activity in Zoho
- Maintain Zoho CRM data integrity and run reports as needed
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- 1-2 years of relevant customer service and /or sales experience; Prior influencer marketing or social media agency experience is a plus
- Positive and professional demeanor on the phone
- Proven understanding of both internal and external selling practices
- Proven ability to lead positive internal and external client relationships and creatively solve complex issues
- Diligent follow-up skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an understanding of project management principles and processes
- Robust knowledge of social media including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and emerging services
- Work harmoniously in a collaborative and transparent cross-functional environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, an enthusiastic attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment with cross-functional teams
- Prowess in all MS Office programs and Google apps and knowledge of CRM systems
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with diverse audiences and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Consistent access to the internet; Ability to be successful and maintain motivation in a highly remote work environment
- Competitive hourly rate (DOE) and uncapped commissions (Why would we want to limit your earning potential?)
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more)
- Paid holidays, sick days, unlimited vacation
- A high quality of life (Work from home, supportive corporate culture, unlimited vacation – you’re an A-player, you can take time when you need it.)
- The prestige of working for one of the most innovative and highly regarded agencies in the business
- San Francisco Bay Area preferred. Consideration will be given to stellar candidates regardless of your location.
- Please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your specific experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the word ‘warrior’ somewhere in your cover letter and Sales Coordinator in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer. As an equal opportunity employer, CLEVER provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or genetics and evaluates all candidates on a merit basis.