Working for CLEVER is awesome, exciting, and intense. Our culture is open and transparent. Our goals and ambitions are shared. Our team is exceptionally talented and achievement-oriented and hands-on and smart and thoughtful and really, really nice. And at the end of the day? We have all kinds of fun.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Marketing Coordinator is an entry-level role that will work with the Marketing team to develop innovative, unique marketing programs and campaigns that drive demand with our clients. This role a) helps build our programs, then b) ensures that they lead to sales by managing the systems required to monitor and generate consistent inbound lead traffic. This is a full-time, exempt position reporting to the Sales Operations Director with a dotted line to the Chief Innovation Officer.
You’re independent, yet a team player. You’re extremely detail-oriented, organized, communicative, and ultimately, driven by results. You love working your way through a project from start to finish and have an excellent handle on the specifics along the way. You see bringing brands to life and both a puzzle and a marathon… and you’re ready to tinker, change direction, or run depending on the problem at hand.
You are able to work well with an extended team in a virtual work environment. You are pro-active and passionate about providing exceptional improvements to processes and service to our staff. You are Clever.
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Work with Marketing Team and collaborators to concept, plan, execute, learn, and measure marketing initiatives
- Oversee and manage the Marketing/Sales technology stack, including Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Zoho, and Yesware
- Provide reporting on marketing channel contribution to the pipeline
- Provide regular database maintenance
- Maintain social media calendar and monitor outbound and inbound communications
- Coordinate social media team to post and report content across channels as needed
- Act as a project coordinator for current and new initiatives, including email marketing campaigns, webinar creation, white paper creation, outbound landing page creation, nurture stream development, etc
- Maintain assigned project plans, timelines, MarCom calendar, company dashboards, and keep team members informed of updates
- Work with Designer to uphold company-wide design standards and guidelines
- Coordinate routine design and copy updates across web, social, and sales and marketing assets
- Prepare case studies; help to refresh, organize, and monitor our growing inventory
- Conduct ongoing market research and provide relevant and timely updates to our internal teams (predominately sales)
- Work with Designer to build out photo library
- Maintain inventory of CLEVER swag with assistance from the Business Ops team
- 1-3 years of relevant experience in marketing or project management or equivalent; stellar entry-level candidates will be considered
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement processes
- CRM experience, with an emphasis on campaign management
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience supporting demand gen/marketing programs
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with diverse audiences and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to act as a liaison between multiple departments, understanding different stakeholder needs
- Ability to work harmoniously in a collaborative and transparent cross-functional environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with an understanding of project management principles and processes
- Prowess in all MS Office programs and Google apps
- Robust knowledge of social media including Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and emerging services
- Consistent access to the internet; Ability to be successful and maintain motivation in a highly remote work environment
- Competitive hourly rate (DOE)
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more)
- Paid holidays, sick days, unlimited vacation
- A high quality of life (Work from home, supportive corporate culture, unlimited vacation – you’re an A-player, you can take time when you need it.)
- The prestige of working for one of the most innovative and highly regarded agencies in the business
- San Francisco Bay Area preferred. Consideration will be given to stellar candidates regardless of your location.
- Please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your specific experience and qualifications to email@example.com. Please include the word ‘warrior’ somewhere in your cover letter and Marketing Coordinator in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer. As an equal opportunity employer, Clever Girls provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or genetics and evaluates all candidates on a merit basis.