Working for CLEVER is awesome, exciting, and intense. Our culture is open and transparent. Our goals and ambitions are shared. Our team is exceptionally talented and achievement-oriented and hands-on and smart and thoughtful and really, really nice. And at the end of the day? We have all kinds of fun.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Project Manager (PM) is responsible for managing program deliverables that involve CLEVER clients. They are responsible for providing the amazing white glove customer service we are known for, while working with internal partners, such as technology and sales, to improve our service levels. This position requires a hands-on, team player with passion, energy, and motivation. This is a full-time, nonexempt position reporting to a program director.
You understand social media and its metrics, know how to keep a plan running on time, and have exceptional communication and customer service skills. You are able to work well with an extended team in a virtual work environment. You collaborate and solve problems. You’re also able to manage your tasks and time, but also know when to ask for help and guidance. You are passionate about providing exceptional client services and making smart recommendations. You are CLEVER.
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Manage elements of CLEVER influencer marketing programs, including but not limited to kick off calls, project plans, reports, and functions within the CLEVER dashboard
- Work with program directors, other project managers, and sales to understand program goals and elements
- Measure, monitor, and report program analysis, quantitative measures of reach, and qualitative sentiment
- Build client relationships that lead to successful partnerships
- Ensure that program milestones are met and take action as necessary
- 2–5 years related industry experience, preferably consulting, interactive, agency, or direct marketing experience with particular emphasis on interactive media, strategy, and analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, PR, communications or related field
- Proven ability to lead client relationships and creatively solve complex client issues
- Familiarity with aspects of program management, in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, influencers (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Robust knowledge of social media channels
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to give and receive feedback with the ability to integrate critical feedback into your day-to-day work
- Expert communication skills and presentation/influencing abilities
- Collaborative work style with the ability to engage people easily and adapt communication style to most effectively achieve goals in any given situation
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service mentality, with the ability to quality control client-facing output
- Creativity, strategic thinking, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated prowess in Powerpoint, MS Word; Google apps experience is a plus
- Consistent and reliable access to the internet; Ability to be successful and maintain motivation in a highly remote work environment
- Competitive hourly rate (DOE)
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more)
- Paid holidays, sick days, unlimited vacation
- A high quality of life (Work from home, supportive corporate culture, unlimited vacation – you’re an A-player, you can take time when you need it.)
- The prestige of working for one of the most innovative and highly regarded agencies in the business
- San Francisco Bay Area preferred. Consideration will be given to stellar candidates regardless of your location.
- Please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your specific experience and qualifications to: email@example.com. Please include the word ‘warrior’ somewhere in your cover letter and Client Services Project Manager in the subject line.
We are an equal opportunity employer. As an equal opportunity employer, Clever Girls provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or genetics and evaluates all candidates on a merit basis.