Working for CLEVER is awesome, exciting, and intense. Our culture is open and transparent. Our goals and ambitions are shared. Our team is exceptionally talented and achievement-oriented and hands-on and smart and thoughtful and really, really nice. And at the end of the day? We have all kinds of fun.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Our Project Managers are responsible for managing program deliverables that involve either our clients our online influencers. They are also responsible for providing the amazing white-glove service we are known for, while working with internal partners, such as technology and sales, to improve our service levels. This position requires a hands-on, team player with passion, energy, and motivation. This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to a program director.
You understand influencer marketing and have exceptional communication and relationship building skills. You are great at managing clients, reading the room (on calls), can present with confidence and make adjustments on the fly. You see a “tough” situation or client as a challenge and enjoy coming up with solutions. You’re detail-oriented and able to manage many changing aspects of a dynamic program. You are able to work well with an extended team in a virtual work environment. You’re proactive, able to manage your tasks and time, but also know when to ask for help and guidance. You collaborate and solve problems. You are CLEVER.
RESPONSIBILITIES (INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- Manage elements of CLEVER influencer marketing programs, including but not limited to kick-off calls, project plans, reports, paid social media marketing initiatives, and functions of program management
- Lead client calls, including program kick-offs and wraps, as well as internal calls with other project managers and sales staff
- Work with program directors, other project managers, and sales to understand program goals and elements
- Meet strategic goals by identifying and evaluating trends, understanding client needs, recommending influencers for programs, and evaluating outcomes
- Sets and oversees paid social budget across programs
- Measure, monitor and report program analysis, quantitative measures of reach and qualitative sentiment
- Build relationships that lead to successful partnerships with both clients and members
- Ensure that program milestones are met and take action as necessary
Resolve member concerns/questions
- Build strong relationships with influencers that lead to successful programs and happy clients
- 2–5 years related industry experience, preferably consulting, interactive, agency or direct marketing experience with particular emphasis on interactive media, strategy, and analytics
- 2+ years of experience taking the lead on client calls, both internal and external
- Experience with performance paid social
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing, PR, communications or related field
- Proven analytical skills with the ability to lead client relationships and creatively solve complex client issues, including troubleshooting when necessary
- Familiarity with aspects of program management, in-depth knowledge, and understanding of social media platforms, influencers (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Expert communication skills and ability to present ideas and handle client needs over the phone
- Robust knowledge of social media channels
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Collaborative work style with the ability to engage people easily and adapt communication style to most effectively achieve goals in any given situation
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service mentality, with the ability to quality control client-facing output
- Creativity, strategic thinking, attention to detail, and ability to multitask
- Competitive hourly rate (DOE)
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more)
- Paid holidays, sick days, unlimited vacation
- High quality of life (Work from home, supportive corporate culture, unlimited vacation – you’re an A-player, you can take time when you need it.)
- The prestige of working for one of the most innovative and highly regarded agencies in the business
- San Francisco Bay Area preferred. Consideration will be given to stellar candidates regardless of your location.
- Please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your specific experience and qualifications to email@example.com. Please include the word ‘warrior’ somewhere in your cover letter and Project Manager in the subject line.
CLEVER provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.