ABOUT THE POSITION
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager who will lead planning, development, and implementation of all of CLEVER marketing initiatives with a heavy focus on our inbound strategy. Naturally, this role is integral to our sales efforts and requires creativity, quick-thinking, and strong cross-functional teamwork. This is a full-time, exempt position reporting to the co-CEO.
You are an energetic marketing professional who is ready to help bring our agency to the next level! You are excited about having the opportunity to tell our (amazing) story to the people who really want to hear it. You understand that building and curating content to attract qualified prospects is everything. You are able to work well with a small team in a super-friendly virtual work environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Include, But Are Not Limited To)
Marketing & Inbound Strategy Development
- Own the marketing plan that supports achieving overall CLEVER’s business objectives
- Manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Create, manage, and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, social, email, and events to drive client acquisition
- Provide analyses and interpretations of campaign data and market insights to identify key drivers for improvement
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop communications and analytics with our sales team so our efforts are optimized; Work closely with sales to support the establishment of, quarterly and annual, lead/opportunity targets to meet revenue goals
- Identify and plan all collateral needed to support: client acquisition and retention (sales), member acquisition and retention (network)
- Source and manage third parties/contractors as needed: designers, printers, other various vendors
- Ensure effective, branded marketing communications, including the company website, print communication, and advertising
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, ideally with a focus on B2B
- Demonstrable experience with Marketo, Hubspot, and inbound marketing strategy
- Exposure to digital and direct response marketing
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants/audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail
- Design skills are not a requirement; however, knowledge of and ability to manage the creative process is required
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude and the ability to thrive in a collaborative agency environment with cross-functional teams
- Superb time-management and organizational skills
- Expert communication skills and presentation/influencing abilities
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to be proactive and lead team projects
- Ability to balance competing priorities and urgencies
- Prowess in all MS Office programs and Google apps
- Consistent and reliable access to the internet; Ability to be successful and maintain motivation in a highly remote work environment
- $80-90k; This is reliant on a variety of factors including experience level, skill-set, and geographic location
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more)
- Generous paid holidays (25 per year) including a monthly, mental health Friday off, sick days, and unlimited vacation
- High quality of life (flexible work environment, work from anywhere, supportive company culture)
- The prestige of working for one of the most innovative and highly regarded agencies in the business
- Our company has been 100% virtual for 10+ years. We are open to applicants from anywhere in the U.S.
- Please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your specific experience and qualifications to email@example.com. Please include the word ‘warrior’ somewhere in your cover letter and Marketing Manager in the subject line.
CLEVER ANTI-RACISM STATEMENT
We are committed to making CLEVER an anti-racist organization. We will do our part to dismantle racism and systems of white supremacy, to create a race equity culture that extends from our employees to our work, our partnerships, and our industry. Consumers expect businesses to participate, vocally and with accountability, in this long-overdue anti-racist movement. Therefore, the only way for our business to be successful is to prioritize achieving race equity.
CLEVER values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, Black, Indigenous, and Non-Black people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
CLEVER celebrates diversity and, as an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all teammates and applicants. Our teammates and applicants will not be discriminated against for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.