ABOUT THE POSITION
The Membership Coordinator will work cross-functionally (client services, sales, etc) to support our members (influencers) and clients. They will be our in-house expert on our membership and able to understand client needs so that we can pair the right influencers with our clients. They will maintain influencer records, identify and cultivate new influencers, and provide excellent service to our influencers as a critical role in building and sustaining our membership. This is a full-time, non-exempt position reporting to the Membership Director.
RESPONSIBILITIES (Include, But Are Not Limited To)
- Be our in house expert on our influencers and use our platform to identify and vet influencers for paid programs/collaborations
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to understand client/program needs, specifically around ideal influencer profiles
- Assist our sales team in compiling lists of recommended influencers
- Assist our client services team in identifying influencers for programs
- Communicate professionally and proficiently with influencers
- Develop and execute successful strategies to recruit and orient new influencers
- Work with all teams to ensure our influencer programs are diverse, equitable, and inclusive
- Build influencer relationships that lead to successful partnerships
- Work closely with project managers to support programs. This includes:
- Build an understanding of program goals and activations
- Review program applicants to ensure they meet client requirements and are brand-safe
- Review influencer posts and amplification to ensure participants have met content requirements
- This is an entry-level position that requires previous experience in member management, sales, or recruitment
- Knowledge about vetting and communicating with influencers is ideal, but solid knowledge of the influencer space is required
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook/Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat, Twitch, etc.)
- Familiarity with aspects of program management
- Detail and results orientated with intentional use of data and information to improve performance and processing information to make astute recommendations and/or decisions
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Collaborative work style with the ability to engage people easily and adapt communication style to most effectively achieve goals in any given situation
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines and in a fast-paced environment
- Strong customer service mentality, with the ability to quality control client-facing output
- Comfortability with GSuite and with MS Office
- Consistent and reliable access to the internet
- Ability to be successful and maintain motivation in a highly remote work environment
- Commitment to our work as an anti-racist organization
- Competitive hourly rate (DOE)
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, and more)
- Paid holidays, sick days, unlimited vacation
- High quality of life (work from home, supportive corporate culture, unlimited vacation – you’re an A-player, you can take time when you need it.)
- The prestige of working for one of the most innovative and highly regarded agencies in the business
- Our company has been 100% virtual for 10+ years. We are open to applicants from anywhere in the U.S.
- Please send your resume and a cover letter highlighting your specific experience and qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the word ‘warrior’ somewhere in your cover letter and Membership Coordinator in the subject line
CLEVER ANTI-RACISM STATEMENT
We are committed to making CLEVER an anti-racist organization. We will do our part to dismantle racism and systems of white supremacy, to create a race equity culture that extends from our employees to our work, our partnerships, and our industry. Consumers expect businesses to participate, vocally and with accountability, in this long-overdue anti-racist movement. Therefore, the only way for our business to be successful is to prioritize achieving race equity.
CLEVER values a diverse workplace and strongly encourages women, Black, Indigenous, and Non-Black people of color, LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, foreign-born residents, and veterans to apply.
CLEVER celebrates diversity and, as an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all teammates and applicants. Our teammates and applicants will not be discriminated against for employment. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type, race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.